I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.11.2009

Wow. I was reading my cellphone Blog and i realized how fucking unlegit normal phones are at posting messages through texts. it sent the fucking message in 6 parts and not all the parts went in order....Anyways.

Phase one of Inspiration:

Electro Junkism with only brother and friend-

0 What to be gained from this, simply stated I am alone and distant.

Phase two:
re-in-act-Mint of friendship in the choir of Blitzen-


0 hopefully something less aching on the heart.

Anyways let me repost this distorted cellphone blog entry in better format Here:

Last night was the first night i was reminded of how alone i really am, how all of my friends and family have become distant associates. We are friends and family only when we are around one another.
-on a side note: I also realized how hard it is to find Electro Junkies: a lot of people hit the scene for the drugs and for the sex. Can you believe originally it was about niether..it's about the music. Why is that such a distant plateau like my friends and family? I blame MTV. They have really shown people how to get completely outside of music and unfortunately that is the real reality TV show.
Planet Earth: Drama, Sex, Drugs-Glamour with a distant rhyming tune-Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment