I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.08.2009

july

For myself, the rain is as intoxicating and transforming as the moon is to a Lycanthrope. When one is composed of both man and beast, he or she finds himself constantly under restraint in order to adapt to the normalities of reality.

Anything that has ever been under restraint has more appreciation for freedom and understands its costs. Which is why I share a love hate relationships with the rain. I fear when it will end because I will have to go back to my reserved state, but I hope it never ends because the wolf is out to play.

When one is composed of two souls, during partial absences of the other, there is a fear of losing a part of myself forever. On top of that, there exists constant battles and conflicts within the two. Since both sides are extreme and have contradicting morals and values there is a fear within me that one will rule forever.

Eventually I am overcome with relief when I realize that although there are two parts to myself, both of them are me and I can never lose myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment