I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.05.2009

I finally took off the 21+ bracelet from EDC. I guess I have finally accepted that it is over. I really just want to go back to that day and then find some way to make it to Saturdays event as well. I miss my electro, I am going Cold Turkey and i had a light shower of rain today at RED's downtown in Santa Babara..a DJ was spinning thank god. FELIX september is too far away. I need to get a job so i can get my HARD summer tickets ASAP. Alright I'm going back to ableton...I don't have anything quote worthy/poetic to say. I am just thinking in the form of writing and you are reading this because what else is there to do... 2:40am, i have another hour 20 minutes or so to get to bed..lately 4am has been my bedtime...cracking open my energy drinking, warping my mp3's and getting ready to make a MIX.

1 comment:

  1. Lets do reds sometime. I wanna check it out since they re-did it. It was funky/cool but now I hear its trendy/nice.

    ReplyDelete