I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.05.2009

My Cosis

As one can see from the title, this is 'Flash back' July. No it is not an LSD flashback, but it is a posting of old works I have dug up from an external hard drive and maybe LSD was involved in them...just kidding. Enjoy:

Its hard to be myself
In a world that puts me on the shelf
In oxygenated bubbles
That French kiss and cuddle
And twist my words.
Expectation

Its hard to say what I want to say
In a world that sees in only gray
And molds my sentences to their perspective
Which is filtered by a materialistic objective
And you wonder, why I feel so, rejected
Miscommunication

And I leave my sentences in empty dances
Composed of fragments stances
In order to make it easier
To the fill gaps you’ve already filled
Assumption.

Miss. Communication
Assisted in Umption
Along with my Ex. Pectaion

No comments:

Post a Comment