I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.09.2009

Without a Title (If thats possible), But not empty of Introduction

Busy Weekend Ahead: DJ Klever @Avalon on Friday and Blizten Trapper in SB Saturday.
Let me chant a poem as a sort of 'good luck' charm for SAFE adventures.

Inside the envelope written in fresh lime juice, 'lead reasonably or follow wisely.'
Moronic laughter echos the porch as the letter appears blank
Words of wisdom usually come in blind packages.

I ran into old associates today holding a box of "it's toasted," red.
Painted sloppily are memories of ghosts and burned bridges
the only people who stuck around are those who won't let go
and a few fortunate ones that I cannot forget.

In this year alone I've watched a friend lose someone dear,
I've lost a family member and a celebrity.
Yet, loss is of nothing new to me.
In fact death is reasonable, justified and makes more sense.
Bridges aren't burned with death, it only lingers if the individual chooses to hold onto it.
In fact, Death is amazingly independent.
As someone who frowns upon Dependence,
How Can I not embrace Death?

I've lost my format of poetry. I need inspiration, it will come tomorrow and the day to follow.
~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment