I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

9.30.2010

On Heaven & Hell

If there is a Heaven or Hell, I really can't see it being anything different than a god damn party. There's the VIP list and line at the door and people are split up sanctioned. Is it some illusion that anyone really has a choice in the matter? Unlike this life we are in now? Cuz I'm sure as hell no one decides to pop out a mothers womb in a third world country or in abusive home. No girl stands in line for the mother's womb that delivers her to a father molesting her at home. No boy impatiently waits to get to the door of a mother's womb and find himself crippled. This whole Heaven and Hell thing is just ridiculous, an extension of the illusion of control that we so desperately cling onto as human beings. God if I can't make the list here, please sign me up in the next life. I may have lost it somewhere in this paragraph, but I thought I was onto something in the beginning.

When I graduate Heaven I'm going to Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment