I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

9.27.2010

'Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'

I find it rather disgustingly funny how easily people can look past the blood in a diamond, seeing only its beauty and then turn their heads away in disgust at an art piece containing blood.

Think about this deeply and metaphorically you literal bastards.

Again why I find American Psycho to be such a masterpiece. Patrick Bateman is the Diamond.
And shoot me for saying this..because some literal assholes going to think, Oh I like Diamonds, Diamonds are pretty..oh wait, that means he is saying he likes this character, he agrees with this characters blood lust and need to kill. Oh my god he is a killer.

No..you are the real Murderers. Every time someone fails to comprehend something past it's crust a part of me dies. Every single time. There is an optimistic boy buried inside of me and I say buried because that's what we do when something dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment