I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

10.03.2010

PLEASE RESPOND


Reality.
Let me start. The future is upon us: [WhereuBn]

TO: Mainstream Consumers

What should I sell? As a businessman we are left with no choice but to respect the 'trendy,' or are we? There is a majority rule that says yes, play it safe, sell what has already been sold and already in high demand.

It was a great mentor that once taught me to not disrespect and hate those who flock. 'Every single person out there is a fan or potential fan.' But I am troubled. I thought the most important lesson High School had to offer was that I am free to live in a world surrounded by the people I like. That I no longer have to pretend to get along with people that bother me. And I am wrong.

Just because I am no longer in a legally forced environment that socially demands I be friendly to all, I still have to be friendly to all. That is good business, that is work, that is a job. And it is not good PR for me to attack and hate unless I choose a 'commonly accepted enemy.'

Back to my struggle. I am an artist, creator and leader. What is more important, my own opinion, or the economically accepted opinion? It does seem some artist successfully sell a product that they truly do love and those people happily sing.

[lost my train of thought]

No comments:

Post a Comment