I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

10.04.2010

As I wonder

"Today the words don't mean enough for us to say"

I stare into the toilet and I urinate. It seems like I'm spending minutes, not seconds, holding my penis and emptying my bladder. So I ponder and think about what else I want to extract from my life. I think about all my friends that I have lost to Heroin, either physically, mentally, or just simply lost.

To: all those who do heroin and/or oxycotton recreationally

Stay the fuck away from me. I am sorry and this doesn't help an addict, but I must honestly say this to thee:

'Anyone who does those drugs recreationally is DEAD to me.'

No I'm not being insensitive, I'm just emotionally distraught from the death of a dear friend, the rehab of others and the lost of communication with the rest. Once this drug becomes a part of a persons life there is no room for anything else and they never truly quit. I am thankful for every day that I've not ever partaken in this dance. Because I'd be in the gutter, dead or pissing on myself and on my way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment