I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

9.04.2010

You're as Cold as Ice


download full song: Boppernation




I know a lot of Fakers and Flakers. Santa Barbara blondes, that aren't blonde astound me. Superficial, social climbing bitchy monkeys define the rest of Thee.

Ungrateful people who have been given the world, fuck things up on their own and scapegoat the wolf, we laugh at thee.

On a Positive Note: I've met a couple real people in the mist of Santa Barbara fog, 'the rest of you assholes can kiss my white ass.'

Some of you are lesbians. We know this. Not trying to be sexist in any nature..just being real. In this business I've learned to take NOTHING personal..sometimes I lose myself in emotions and surrender for a second, stoop to your level and apologize for financing and creating the Dream, opening your eyes to the world....

But for those of who can't seem to see it past those Dior shades...while your another speck in the dimmed out stars of the world..the ones that we can see only on clear nights and just barely..you aren't part of any Constellation and I am done trying to explain myself or give you any consultation.

FACT: YOU have problems, YOU need to sort them out. DONT involve me in them. I am here to have fun, be a Super Nova after burning Inside the Sun. No more self pity bullshit. I am simply having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment