I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

8.30.2010

Coma Reality


"Do I believe in God, Do I believe in Me, Controversy"



Welp, back to reality again. I got to share the fantasy world with another, but at the expense of my dear friends relationship. It is hard to enjoy, reminisce on anything positive after so much negativity.

I spent yesterday sick and feeling like shit, I wasn't alone though. Anyways, the balance of life. I wear my insides out, so my bipolar disorder is just as present in me as it is in my life. Extreme Highs with Extreme Lows. The Nature's Zen is doing some wonder, but I'm worried it's making me a bit emotional. Although I've accomplished a lot relationship wise with my mother, we've kind of been butting heads. (AW how cute)

This is totally just a journal entry, so for those of you who like to live my life or simply just checking in to make sure I'm OK. Alls well. I feel much better today. Building my setlist for this saturday, I will be DJing along with my brother. And yup there it is. Talking to myself, my favorite pastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment