I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

8.17.2010

Transmission Fluid Leaking


"It is only the body that dies" Currently being rejected by the lack of chemical romance, all substitutes are only irritating me more. I have lost my mind, donated memories and words freely to anyone who bothered to listen. I've forgotten half the thing I've said, done. I'm waking up in strange places, but at least my back is no longer bothering me.

It is not the kidneys we should be concerned with, the lungs are all but collapsed and as this beat up Ford continues to move forward, I beg of all passengers along for the ride to remember this vital fact:

Those judgments laid out so freely, the gossip, it is all a part of your own insecurity. Your own facts and realizations about your deepest concerns, your fears with yourself, your body.

So go ahead, judge me and while you are at it, go ahead and add just a little extra makeup today.

But know this. I fucking own you. Why? How? Because your lives are so boring, that you want so badly to believe, to live in the fantasy that you will indulge and mind yourself in the affairs of others and even go so far as to dress and live like them.

So sip your martini, kicks back a couple pills, or put yourself in a deep paralysis on the old mattress with the heroine needle still in your arm. You are nothing more than another animal on this earth, no more significant than the flies and bugs you swat at and kill on a daily basis. That dead mouse over there, the dead possum on the side of the road, it is just as as significant to me as you are.

"papa dont preach"

No comments:

Post a Comment