I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

8.17.2010

My Hapiness comes in Blue



I was always told, "You cannot be insane Sean, because an insane person doesn't know that they are insane."

What separates my insanity, my crazy behavior from yours is that I've accepted it completely, I have no shame and am completely in touch, in tune with who I am.

I've accepted each of my addictions, my needs, my wants and I know the damage I am doing to my body as well as the maintenance it requires. I am not ignorant, or arrogant, or stupid.

I think you have no idea who you are and it only saddens me, but I'm not going to take any part in that horse and carriage. It is a path you must walk alone and I'm not going to hold that hand.
*I want my dirty disco girl, she is not her.

[My Dream from last night, that inspired my Revelation]

I was in my anima form, a female at a psychiatric ward and I was begging the nurse to allow me to take another day off, but she told me that I have had plenty of days off and it was time to return.

I pointed to another girl and asked that she take my place, the nurse argued aggressively with me, reminding me that the other girl had done her time and once again insured me that it was my time.

[This was the struggle of personalities in my mind, Each character representing a different part of me, at least the ones that exist on that floor, I am scared to see the ones that dwell stories below and curious to see the wolf]

I've already forgotten which personality fell for her, which one clung on and which one took care of her, but they are all gone.

When the passenger wants a refund this driver cannot offer then the damage will never be repaired.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking (and passive aggressively writing) that you know me better than I know myself IS ignorant, arrogant, and stupid. Do I have a point? No. Will you hear what I'm saying? Of course not. But like you I lack the ability to stay quiet.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't know you. You don't even know you. No one will ever know you. I only claim to know myself.

    ReplyDelete