I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

8.20.2010

Hello Boys & Girls


You guys get to read it first, this will all be compiled and composed on http://boppernation.com my adventures with Felix, which started yesterday August 19th 2010.

Day 1

Full Service. I feel like a king, I experienced things today that I’ve only seen on television. Upon my arrival, near the baggage claim/transportation (which by the way stretches for miles in Atlanta), my driver held up a sign ‘Sean Mullen’ written on it. I pointed at him and smiled. (I drink a lot when I fly, I wont spend too much time on the details of it, but wine, double jager bomb, double jack n coke, etc). Anyways once I find my bag he grabs it from me and we head out to his car.

Now let me start from the top. Black man, black full suit, black lincoln, black leather interior, opens the back passenger side door, large amount of space, big black leather chair, with a cold Dasani waiting for me and klenex. I tell him I’ve never had service like this. Prior to this Felix had told me to tell the driver to go to Buckhead, instead of his house. I put the driver on the phone with Fe, so he knew where to go, the driver smiles at me when he’s done and says “Dallas Austin is there too.”

Bistro Niko, a full table of Celebrities Angie Romansanta, Dallas Austin, Nas, Nese Djouma, Felix Da Housecat, Bullit, an overly aggressive but funny fairy (who I’m crammed in the back of the SUV with later on, to balance out all the royal treatment I had earlier. He does at one point whisper in my ear “I have cocaine back at the house.” If this is a homosexual pick up line, it will get you laid or get you punched by an angry addict. Good luck. Back to the dinner…which I don’t eat, but I go over to one of the tables grab an empty wine glass and start pouring myself Chardonay (There is tons of Chardonay on the table as we leave, I just would never let it go to waste…OH yeah let me not forget juan, or one or w/e his name was, Dallas Austin’s cousin who flashed his penis several times..and lets not forget to mention two things maybe three about Dallas Austin. One drives a pimped out all black Charger, two has pictures of his dick on his phone so he can slap people with it, three. Built the music scene in Atlanta and is the reason Felix is in Atlanta, according to Felix..now that’s four things and I’m moving on.

Once at Felix’s house, which of course has an impressive Tequila bar, including a bottle with his face on it. Several photos of Nese and Felix blown up and put around the house, Classic style wrap around staircase, I’m stationed in the Spaceship or rather next to the Studio…which is insane..So many speakers, lights, glass table.

Anyways its 606am EST, my heads at 3am pacific. This is Wolf out…Today’s the big day, Felix’s Birthday Bash show in ATL. Everyone will be there and this year that includes me.

xo
Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment