I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.22.2009

A funny email

Recently I was contacted by my own private email by a Don Mac Phee


show details 3:43 AM (6 hours ago)
If you're the author of keepthesunshining, I would like to correspond with you privately.

I assure you that ANY information exchanged would be kept in the strictest of confidences.

If you are not interested, please reply and let me know. I'll understand.

-Don


this is the website he is referring to..if you go there you'll immediately realize one of my many pseudo names (inside the sun) has no connection with this website WHATSOEVER...except maybe the blog on michael jackson I found that interesting everything else including the title was a foreign language

http://keepthesunshining.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment