I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.20.2009

.05


The worse curse mankind could have bestowed on a human being is good looks, at least one such as myself. 21 Years old and still sucking at my mothers teet. Every 3 years I tend to have some kind of ridiculous fuck up that tarnishes my life for a year and I recover, fix things up and become a somewhat better person only to rinse and repeat. Kidney Failure, Crashing firebird/under influence of Cocaine charge and most recently totalling my Mercedes 300e and receiving a DUI even though I only blew a .05 oh and a Hit and run because my stupid ass called the cops and tryed to report my car as stolen...a block away from the incident..wearing the same clothes etc. At least the cop who took me in was cute.
I come from beautiful santa barbara where I am under the impression that things should be handed to me where as everyone else understands that we should have to work for things in our life. I've had 3-4 jobs. Years of school and I've probably worked a total of 24 hours in my life. I am Lazy messy and selfish.
There is a lack of joy in my life because I'm smart enough to know all of this and it helps me to look down on myself. I enjoy getting a rise out of people, that accounts for some of my humor. I play with music and I write. I am the kind of person you can be friends with....from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment