I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.23.2009

back to the poetry

ahha Alright enough with the fucking preaching, back to the poetry.

I'll write something when I'm feeling inspired. haha..right now I'm working on a mix I'm doing over at my friend chad's over some hookah.

another flashback:

I know a girl that wants to be the colour orange
but don’t know why shes in a rush to be alone
and im never going to see the light in her eyes
If she doesn’t get out of the dark

I know a girl that wants to be the colour orange
without rhythm it's a colour that stands alone

No comments:

Post a Comment