I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.07.2009

waves

My ipod shuffle was having technical difficulties its all better now.
Now Playing: The Cars vs DJ Antoine-Just Needed Time.
"It doesn't matter where you been." We all handle life's anomalies different, we all move to our separate rhythms in each of the beats. This is why I love electronic music, there is so many different vibrations that each person is accepted for doing their own dance, if only life was electronic. Well in this digital age, it kinda is.

One has to appreciate the people that come into our lives. Sometimes it is difficult to understand their place within our lives, but luckily being human we are bound to make mistakes and thanks to our brains we are capable of learning from those mistakes. However, we do find ourselves in time warps, (definition of insanity "trying the same thing over and over again expecting different results"). God is in science, but being a scientist of emotions is a dangerous game. All artists understand what this means, whether the artist works with images, words or music.

Being an artist of words is similar to being an actor. It becomes second nature to shuffle through the spectrum of emotions, playing with words. "I like staying up late, eating chocolate cake and snowflakes." I guess the difficult part is being able to recognize when the feelings are real and aren't just self created manifestations but rather vibrations. Than after that comes the hard part, linking up those vibrations and meeting on the same wave lengths. Alcohol and drugs make pseudo wave lengths that we tend to meet up on, 'social lubricant.' This is easy. But finding people with whom we can have legitimate connections without outside variables...when you do, Hold on tight.

*dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment