I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.08.2009

On Apple Products

When it comes to apple products, i feel as though someone keeps trying to sell me a Hamburger. Except the first time they sold me just the hamburger patty, the second time they told me if i buy the hamburger patty i get lettuce. The third time they said if i buy the patty, i get lettuce and a bun. The forth time they said if I buy the Hamburger patty i get lettuce, bun and onions. The fifth time they told me that if i buy the Hamburger i get the patty, Buns, lettuce, and grilled onions. It wasn't until the 6th time that they added a new application, Sauce, to the Hamburger already composed of buns, lettuce and grilled onions. The seventh time they told me that I could buy a hamburger with two patties, a bun, lettuce, grilled onions and sauce. This continued until one day i was able to buy my Double Double Animal style (A burger with all the works, grilled)

No comments:

Post a Comment