I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.05.2009

and so forth

Like so many of you all, I have tried to be many things that are not me. Tried to be with many people that are not compatible with me and tried to like many things that I myself don't like, but others do. Like so many of you I have fallen victim to believing in another persons opinion as if it were a better voice to listen to than that of my own. As a result I have found myself in a position where I know for certain the things I don't like and am still trying to figure out the things that I do like.

Some would say that I am pessimistic, well I am sorry that I am more in tune with my dislikes than my likes. Some would stress an importance in Happiness and even bring forth the question "does everything have to be sad?" Of course not..Happiness does exists. I am sorry that I am a realist and I understand that we truly can only appreciate 20% give or take of what the world has to offer...If you like more than this you are a victim, not me. You are delusional, you most likely value others opinions over the ability to produce your own and the only reason we keep you in our life is because everybody needs fans cheering in the stands, jesters cracking jokes and a couple servants to serve, and laugh at our jokes. This is reality and if i can successfully teach any of you anything..this is what I want to teach you.

Follow, or Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment