I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.23.2009

Sommar Vacation

Frankly, I was unaware that people would be loyal. Knowing this, maybe I would be more proper in posting blogs: Taking my time before posting things on this page. Had I known this, maybe I would have each post grammatically reviewed by professionals or even amateurs. However, I am still completely unaware and yet the ticker continually informs me that I am having unique viewers each day.
-=In fact June 12th was the most recent date where there was only 1 unique visitor...which i believe it is safe to assume that was me.
So pat yourselves on the back for making this possible, and I will reward you all with some poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment