I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.27.2009

My thoughts on EDC


The Best Way i can Describe EDC is this:
Imagine opening up a time warp to your childhood Disneyland and in the hustle of traveling through that time warp many things were lost, such as parental units and Disneyland itself got a tyedye wash. A wash of Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas and Hunter S. Thompson's 3rd Reich all rolled into one mechanical orgy.

Sprayed with music that can only be described as Man's Sex with Machine, artists such as Foamo, Shinichi Osawa, Fake Blood and Boys Noize enslaved by the masses to preform for the first time in an environment where even the normal concert going freaks appear normal. Much Mind Demension and War and above all else, BONKERS. Michael Jacksons spirit resonates through the minds and music and may he rest in peace.

Now during this time warp Carnival rides, expensive food/drinks and attractions are all still in tact. Some crazy custodian got it in his mind that he clean the place with Europe and Vegas' Spawn of fire swallowing and juggling psychos, midgets in MiB suits conducting giant ogres, Gold Robots and painted belly dancers. Tranny n Granny clowns with umbrellas, daises and goggles mocking and humping the desperate fans.

The music in itself outside of these confines would be the attraction and with all of these distractions going on along with it, one can't help but wonder who is responsible. "If this is Hell," I said. Than I and all my other companions inside of this time warp are already well prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment