I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.27.2009

Disco Times Call for Disco Measures

Disco Times Call for Disco Measures©copywritten by sean thomas mullen.
Rules from Da Bop Gun:


a. Preparation: Wear under armor and spandex under your gear when going out for a long night of bopping.

b.VIP/backstage is crucial, straight rough-necking it once getting a spot right in front is too much work. No doubt the headliners are worth it, but one should have the option to pay for a break, plus VIP usually comes with open bar...drinks are uber expensive.

c. After a long night of bopping, a cold beer and shower is necessary.





No comments:

Post a Comment