I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

12.30.2010

QQ

"Woke up from the dream state?" More like a saturated nightmare. The only ointment I have found for my plague was destruction and to cease creating was my latest corruption. Like the words I threw together, I noticed myself, thrown together.

"How long?" Since what. Since brushing with the law? Fermenting soil. Since visiting the hospital? My prison. Still no health care, still no reason, still stuck in this country, still a proud treason. The sun was piercing, but I long since abandoned the idea of maintaining sunglasses. My sister's baby was brewing and I knew how far from reality I had really drifted.

"If I close my eyes now, I'd get 7 hours of sleep." Too responsible, too healthy for me. I am abandoning all hopes of maintaining this machine I was birthed into. I never got to choose the performance or the colour. I was always so capable, full of so much potential. I was always thinking of removing myself from the picture, but never finding a way till now.

"How to exert so much effort into doing nothing." The genius' idea of being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment