I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

12.05.2010

Facebook and Society

The cartoon facebook profile picture to 'help a cause' scenario is perfectly normal for our society of people who want to belong and be a part of something while doing nothing progressive about it. At least when you bought into the rubber-band bracelets and ribbons you were donating some money to the causes. Why don't we truthfully stand tall and admit we could care less about other peoples problems or modestly assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment