I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

9.21.2010

parking convo heating up

read whole thread [here] & feel free to get in combat, my latest response
'to 106835P I couldn't agree more.

I had my fun with sarcasm, but if I'm going to speak professionally and take this thread seriously I will start by agreeing with your main point and that is, that a resistance to change is the real issue present.

Long lines and traffic jams exist at ALL lots and are the result of many things, faulty equipment, human errors, not having correct payment ready at the exit (whether it be the right amount of change or cash at all (city lots), credit card/atm card (pn lot) and losing tickets, but these issues and more are present at ALL parking lots in Santa Barbara not just the lot in Paseo Nuevo.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to satisfy everyone, this system has been in place since may 2010, it works for the majority of people, but that small percentage of people that it doesn't work for...do cause traffic jams, as they will in any system.'

+

'And

Those who positively would like to try and IMPROVE the system and really do concern themselves with the profit of the stores in the Paseo Nuevo mall, why not try to leave positive realistic feedback, other than, bring back the old system with people.

I can assure all of you that during the Holidays and busy times, there are people there at the exits helping patrons get in and out. But these people receive a LOT of abuse. I guess it is OK seeing as how they make good money and learning patience, dealing with 'special' people and their 'special' needs is a life lesson. Plus dealing with liars and people trying to weasel out of paying their fees in luxurious cars is priceless, entertaining and humorous. It would make a great movie. So sign me up for volunteer work while I write the screenplay'

No comments:

Post a Comment