I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

9.21.2010

I couldn't resist

So I had to write a response to the many complaining about our automated parking system, I chose sarcasm, it is the best form of communication in text form, simply because it riles people up!
"The concept of people relying on themselves to park their cars is absurd!? What will they try next, self check out lanes at grocery stores? Heavens no!

I miss human interaction, I miss the good Ol Days when I could YELL and negotiate my way out of paying $1.50. That poor parking attendent, a college student or elderly high school drop out working for minimum wage, god they made me feel soOo much better about myself, now I am forced to face the cold machinery and rely on myself to read signs, use a credit card/atm card, GOD WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!"


Truth be told, my job has kind of repressed any feeling of betrayal that is associated with people lying to you. After all, when someone is lying is nothing to take personal, it is their own insecurity, guilt, laziness, or whatever it is that is compelling them to lie to you, well it is something they are doing wrong, not you. I am lied to constantly at my job and it comes in many different kind of tones. There is the angry, rushed tone. It is supposed to speed up your thoughts and actions delaying any chance of critically thinking and realising 'woa, this person is full of shit.' Then there is the blatant lying tone, it is a statement that is simply projected, pushed forward and now fact. Anyways...I have learned there is no sense in arguing with a liar, the best thing anyone can do is just swallow their words and project your own truth. Sometimes it is best to ignore them...thank god they are behind an intercom this can be done as easily as hanging up a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment