I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

8.27.2010

Poetry time


FUck you all.
"I am the push that makes you move."
'dont give a shit don't ever judge me'

Can't escape me. I'm the cobra veins that inherited the poison from my goddess.
I am the fucking Libra death triangle, the deadly circle, the Bermuda your planes lost.
"get this cuz your never gonna get me"

Today i saw a tatoo'd beauty. I told her she was the most beautiful creature I ever saw and walked away. My hearts already sold to another (dont worry ladies the other is music). *sipping 4 lokos after jager bombs and much beer, alcohol calms me. But it doesn't conceal me.

I will continue to harass those who have touched me but can't touch themselves, like burden bridges. broken bombs, bombarded barricades, barracuda blades.
"OH sinner man"
i love this drunken self, this non-esemtful full of passion no regret, no and later eating mother fucking.

Cross faded fucker.

I set two alarms because my unconscious has outsmarted me. Fucking personality disorder I've completely lost myself, but the crazy people around me are too scared to admit their own personality disorders.


love

this confession is meaningless

No comments:

Post a Comment