I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.30.2009

Zombies scare me, aka the Zed Word.


It's unfortunate that some people are appreciated more once they leave, but I finally know that Michael has found his peace. The peace he deserved.
It's unfortunate that an artist's work is taken for granted and only an artist understands how hard it is to be an artist.
"Misunderstood" only Lil Wayne has to tattoo that on his face as a reminder, aren't we all, wasn't Michael the most misunderstood person of them all.
We lost a King on June 25th, "a smooth criminal and an angel in the same day."

No comments:

Post a Comment