I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.30.2009

On homosexuality in Gene Simmons Minor, Harmony Lambert

The Gay Community needs Straight Spokesmen on their side. Let me be a part of this:

This is where the OLD school and the NEW school clash

(on the subject of Gene simmons being quoted as saying "American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert “ruined” any shot he has at a career in mainstream music after publicly confirming his rumored homosexuality" (click here for article)..

Gene-e-boy you grew up in different times..the mainstream entertainment used to be homophobic..and than after realizing a lot of artists, starts, etc..is produced, made, bought, owned and sold by homosexuals...well...Different times man, different times

No comments:

Post a Comment