I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.15.2009

Venomous Vicarious Viper (VS Syndrome)

Too repetitive on our broadcasts are we going to fade out or be tuned out.

The listeners are beginning to wonder if their track is cycling, impatiently they begin fast-forwarding.

I wish I could prove to all of you that the real asshole is the martyr, the person who claims that they are responsible for all of our sins. A self-centered insecure individual that plays the victim of society projecting guilt on an entire nation of people. I rather see someone blame the whole world for their problems than to try and take on the responsibility of everyone's mistakes...and I'm preaching again as if I am any better. The first step towards peace is recognizing humanity inside oneself, imperfection, manufactured by man and woman, dormant when away from nature, sheltered by technology and surrounded by cosmetics and plastic surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment