I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

6.16.2009

The truth

It was in the Ambiance of the Sun that we found an egg. Prior to this discovery the two brothers constantly fought to become an alpha male and rule over the people inside the sun. Since nobody wished to favor either side and assist in building an army of opposing forces they decided to give ruling rights to whatever dwelt within the egg and until then they decided to let each brother rule equally. They did this by giving one brother the day and one brother night. Since the people of the sun never slept, this was an equal choice and since each brother had his own attraction to day and night there was no feud over this decision.

As the days passed and the egg still had not hatched, the people that lived inside the sun had slowly begun to forget about the egg. The brothers did not mind because they had become fond of day and night. Eventually the egg had been forgotten all together as a incubator for life and had slowly become instead a statue. The inhabits slowly begun to recognize this statue as the balance between day and night forgetting all together that they had once wished it incubated a life form that was to be named king.

No comments:

Post a Comment