I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

5.24.2009

The struggle

There are separate parts that make up the whole; If a person is willing to love every piece of that layer cake that they bite into and accept that each part is different but compliments one another in it's own way, then they are ready for what I have to offer. "It was just with those whose love he most valued that he could least of all conceal and belie the wolf"- Steppenwolf. The animal inside me, it will lie, cheat and steal. It has sank its fangs into corruption. If it smells fear, or blood beyond my own control I am afflicted and must succumb to it's wishes. I fight the battle each day, but it's hard to win when one is fighting with his/herself...There are multiple sides to me. One side that will do whatever it takes to climb to the top and another side that will settle with happiness over success, because the two do not go hand in hand. There is no happiness in success, unless the succession was aimed at happiness..but even then, one fails to realize that happiness is not a substance one can feel, touch, taste or simply constantly be in the state of permanently. Happiness is the process, it is the way in which one deals with momentarily delays that others would simply write off as failure. One does not fail, one makes errors, slips up, or realizes that they were wrong to have tried for something that was never rightfully theirs. But one never, ever truly fails as long as they never stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment