I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

5.24.2009

Another Flashback moment

August 16, 2007 - Thursday
There is nothing like a candle lit symphony,
playing an ancient tune like an old forgotten melody.

A couple liars footsteps in the path of adultery,
given a couple more moments and i am lonely.

over working for the poacher of empty.
tired of explaining my wisdom to the hungry.

biding my time till i am no longer part of the envy.
sorry to those that i cannot be friendly.

chasing the shadow of a beautiful sage.
praying that her branches will cover my rage.

otherwise i fear that i will lose all of my progress.
and yes, all will inevitably be lost.

my mind, it chases the echo.
my body embraces its touch.
into the final hour, i remember,
there is no love as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment