I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

5.22.2009

The Sermon of LiG

I have finally found a place to store my excessive collection of garbage, formally known as my thoughts. I would like to start off with a sermon on my religion, 'Getting the Cards, is making the best of the hands that you are dealt' once again, formally addressed as Life is Good or for short, LiG. This philosophical lifestyle, not even a religion at all, maybe a spiritual belief, is built around the power of the individual to shape his/her own life. Accepting responsibility for actions, and living in an environment that is a product of oneself, rather than being a product of ones environment. It is not ego driven, though the egotist, the narcissist and simply the excessively proud, have taken this to the nth dimension, causing dementia to the practice and giving it a bad reputation. However, accepting responsibility for ones actions is a process of being aware that for the most part, when things are going great it is relative to the positive production produced by the individual..in other words. Karma. All to many times in my life, when things have been going down the drain I have watched as it was I, urinating all over the things in my life that were worth value. This lifestyle is not for everyone. Nor is it uniquely built for one. There is no one God, but there is for me a recognition of the many forces with more power than my own self. This helps me to stray from my own ego, to recognize that i am mortal, I will die and only memories, pictures, writings and recordings will hold onto my image...but for how long before they too decay. The only thing that is permanent is darkness and so I live day to day, aiming to grow uncomfortable Inside the Sun, so that I may be fortunate enough to feel cool hands wrap around me, and the silence of space swallow me, making me no more significant than a spec of dust in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment