I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

5.22.2009

flight


I woke up this morning and stood out in the rain drinking chocolate milk. I watched three adolescent crows building up their wings and bravery while circling a tree. Every once in awhile losing their courage and touching a branch, than flying back out again. Their excitement was recognized even by my human ears that don't understand the language of birds. Their uncertainty and disbelief in something so beautiful and free such as flying, was understood by my own body, incapable of flight. At the moment when they finally took off from the proximity of their roost, i was reminded that I'm still circling mine, even when i know i can already fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment