I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

8.13.2010

Apricot & Clonazepam


Good morning to the star, the beautiful widow in my bed.
Despite the natural urge to regurgitate at the sunrise - not because of beauty, but because of another day with people I have no business surrounding myself with other than my own greed and prostitution.

Pay me on a Friday and I will be here,

'What are you looking so Xanie for?'
-"I'm just a happy camper." (with a fierce grin)

Fierce or forced, there is no remorse when one is bent over taking it up on the arse for a grand a check, check the grand, check the money, the fuel, the disease that keeps me running. Let us begin shall we.

No comments:

Post a Comment