I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

10.10.2009

I found my old Journals.

I found my writings from when i was 13-15 years old. I am going to start posting the content on this site for many reasons.
a.) Humor

b.) education (a view of the mind on drugs, a view of the teenage angst in full force anger towards parents, money, religion

- This is all very personal stuff, but i'll take it on good faith that everyone reading this knows enough about me for it to not really matter.

*take it all with a grain of salt. I'm going to put it up exactly how it was written, not changing grammatical errors, punctuation or anything about it.

and so it begins:

(one notebook page..eventually I will scan them too so you can see the illustrations i drew that go with them)

"If you can't believe the fact that we evolved, if you believe we have a creator, a "god" then who made him. If you want to pray, pray the sun rises every day."

"the sun controls us, without the sun plants die, no food, no oxygen, until nothing."

"Animals-destroy=create"

"Deja Vu Theory"
"Life can only circle for so long, until theres nowhere to go. We will never stop killing, hating and raping. You cannot escape from the U.S.A., religion and the ignorant "perfection." How far will you let it go, how many times will you pass the same before your realize you've already seen it. After drugs sex and life, what is left. In a world where there's always a war, it will always be the same. Earth = home, the only home till death. We are alive now to watch it end."

"evolution is only 1/2 of a circle"

"dont be afraid of death, we wouldn't be here without death"

"Earth is our ball, we need it to live. Were trapped and suffacting, with nowhere else to go. Yet you waste time doing nothing"

No comments:

Post a Comment