I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.27.2009

Quick cut scenes and twists are the only excitement left. right.

There is an entry to the gate, cell exposure is eminent
toxins are found everywhere as our subconscious is subdued

There is something magnificent in the way the hammer retracts off the object it strikes
Colours echo our individual feeling, but have very little to do with our hearing
I don't mind that we are trapped in a bubble, I spend most time locked in a room

Each pause is another second for my heart to digest the flow of blood
I continue down the path and notice that there really isn't much respect for love
sure we all abuse the word and if it were wood the world would be covered in splinters
but unconditionally what ties us to a person where we see only their diamonds

I find some serial killers fascinating because like religious fanatics they are so set on their code of ethics and morals that conflict with our own.
And to the man and woman who prostitute themselves literally may they be honored for their honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment