I just want to listen to music through the headphones of the globe, I'll mix their screams with the cries of laughter. I'll cross over from obese greed and drown it in tragedy. I'll take one shot to a building and ignore the millions of bombs we drop to compensate for our more expensive lives. I'll bask in the glory of being able to eat the African families weight, malnourished and all. I'll parade around in clothes I don't need, expelling exhaust. "everything i could say would feed into insignificance"

Welcome to my Journal. IGNORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, or become my Editor

7.16.2009

I am no longer my Mom's Favorite.

I'm a tomato in a basket of Apples and I'm finally feeling squished.

My life has been a series of awkward pauses, with minor glimpses of hope followed by lasting shades of darkness. Each day I grow closer and closer to accepting that maybe I'm just an old Joe and anyone who has ever talked me up as some unique character has only been building up an ego with no merit. I'm not going to win the lottery, I'm not going to write some Novel that will shake humanity by it's root forever changing the way we look at the world. Like so many people I will simply die one day and although those who I have come into contact with may remember me and carry my name for a bit longer..in the end they will die too and suddenly my name will turn into sean who?

No comments:

Post a Comment